Friday, May 18, 2007

Libra Woman vs. Scorpio Man

I had to reply to a post I read earlier regarding the Libra woman vs. the Scorpio man. I am a libra woman infatuated with a scorpio man. The attraction began as I became blown away by how handsome and powerful he is. I was almost intimidated by the strong physical attraction I felt for this man. He is so sexy that I was truly caught off guard regarding how to approach such a man. Being the scorpio male he is; it took less than a minute for him to express his adorations for me as well. I have been smitten with him for over a year now and I have been intimate with him as well. The problem is that the scorpio male has too many female admirers to choose from which leads the libra woman to feel insecure with her position is his life. Libra women are easily jealous and hate infidelity. If a libra woman gives you her heart thank the heavens you've met someone who will love every inch of you. However libra woman are definitely indecisive and if they feel like you don't appreciate them they will quickly replace you. I have found that my experience with the scorpio male has been draining at times. If you devote all of your energy into charming him you will come out feeling defeated physically and mentally. I think I am only interested in the challenge of obtaining the love of a scorpio, which usually just leads to great sex. Scorpio men are handsome, adventurous, charismatic and captivating. They are also spiteful, mean, selfish, and bold liars. Libra women HATE liars. I believe that the main reason why libra women give up on scorpio men is because they rarely keep their commitments and or promises. Leaving the trusting Libra to feel scorned which ultimately turns the libra woman off from the scorpio male.

No comments: